Hello my lovely's.
2014 has well and truly begun and I decided, for the first time ever, I will make some resolutions for myself. Now, I'm not talking anything crazy or unrealistic because honestly, that's never going to work. I've set myself a few things to get in the habit of doing and then this time next year I can come back to this post and see how well I succeeded. So lets get these resolutions started.
- Pay more attention to my blog and write more posts.
- Exercise more and go to the gym regularly. Even if that means going for a small walk or a cycle.
- Eat healthier. Not cutting all pretty food (sweets) out but minimizing the amount I eat of them.
- Drink more water, I used to be super good and I've fallen off the bandwagon lately.
- Be more positive. I'm generally am but just giving myself a reminder.
- Find a job. I have recently given in my leave notice to work so this year it's all about finding myself a job in which I truly love waking up to and enjoy.
- Not spending money on things I don't need. - This one in particular is already proving very difficult for me. I love shopping and buying random little things I probably don't need but I'm going to do my best not to purchase really unnecessary things.
- Use up shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, creams etc before purchasing more.
- Travel more, go on random adventures, be spontaneous.
- Be more creative. I love making scrapbooks and cards for friends and family and I would like to start making gifts for them also.
Let me know in the comments some of the things you have planned for this year.
Adios Amigos x