Tuesday 21 January 2014

New Year, Same Me.


Hello my lovely's.

2014 has well and truly begun and I decided, for the first time ever, I will make some resolutions for myself. Now, I'm not talking anything crazy or unrealistic because honestly, that's never going to work. I've set myself a few things to get in the habit of doing and then this time next year I can come back to this post and see how well I succeeded. So lets get these resolutions started.

  1. Pay more attention to my blog and write more posts.
  2. Exercise more and go to the gym regularly. Even if that means going for a small walk or a cycle.
  3. Eat healthier. Not cutting all pretty food (sweets) out but minimizing the amount I eat of them.
  4. Drink more water, I used to be super good and I've fallen off the bandwagon lately. 
  5. Be more positive. I'm generally am but just giving myself a reminder.
  6. Find a job. I have recently given in my leave notice to work so this year it's all about finding myself a job in which I truly love waking up to and enjoy.
  7. Not spending money on things I don't need. - This one in particular is already proving very difficult for me. I love shopping and buying random little things I probably don't need but I'm going to do my best not to purchase really unnecessary things.
  8. Use up shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, creams etc before purchasing more.
  9. Travel more, go on random adventures, be spontaneous. 
  10. Be more creative. I love making scrapbooks and cards for friends and family and I would like to start making gifts for them also.
There we have it. 10 things I would like to do more of or less of in 2014.
Let me know in the comments some of the things you have planned for this year.

Adios Amigos x

No comments:

Post a Comment