Tuesday 11 October 2011

Small review on beauty products I recently purchased.


This is the 'Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara' from ELF, this product works really well for me, I've only used the eyebrow part to this and it keeps them in place all day and it doesn't make them feel hard or dry, i'm not too sure what to use the eyelash part for, help?


This is the 'therapeutic conditioning lip balm in Strawberry Crème' it really moisturizes your lips and smells good too which is a bonus!! I've ordered this lip balm in Vanilla Crème because i like the strawberry so much. Excited for it to arrive.



I only got this mascara yesterday after seeing some reviews on it and how much people liked it.. WOW i've only used it once and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! ..emphasis on the love!


Essence nail polish is a very affordable nail polish starting at €1.29 which is what this mint nail polish cost, 'viva la green' is not the 'IN' colour for fall but hey who needs to stick to all the trends.



These two nail polishes from ELF are the colours for fall, burgundy and mod mauve are colours i'll be wearing alot over the next while.



Don't forget to follow..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment