1. I hate the sound of somebody brushing their teeth.
2. You will never see me without my tub of Vaseline being very close by.
3. I moved out of home when I was 17 to go to college to study photography.
4. I have 7 tattoos and a few piercngs.
5. I went to an all Irish speaking school..yes Irish is a language.
6. I've been vegetarian for 10 years.
7. When I was younger I went to Disneyland Hong Kong & Paris..both are equally awesome!
8. My favourite food is Macaroni & Cheese.
9. When I was 16 I was in Intensive care with double pneumonia..
10. I have a really bad memory which means 'What was I going to say' seems to be something I say a heck of a lot!
11. I am from Ireland and I was born in Dublin City on the 8th November 1991
12. I bruise really easily but then again I'm just clumby and walk into random objects.
13. I LOVE to travel and going on adventures!
14. I only started liking anything to do with Orange food or drinks last year..
15. Concerts and gigs are things I love to go to.
16. Discovering new or local bands is something I really enjoy.
17. Onions and mushrooms are absolutely gross.
18. I've never been to a hair salon to get my hair cut before.
19. I don't like the ocean, if I can't see to the bottom I am not getting in.
20. Having my room organised is a must.
21. If my parents didn't call me Chloë they were going to name me Phoebe.
22. I take a lot of photographs!
23. Making 'To do lists' keep me sane and very happy
24. I eat way too much junk food.
25. Family camping holidays in France were my favourite.
So whether it was useful or useless information you now know a little bit more about me.
Adios Amigos x