Friday 3 May 2013

Making The Most Of The Sun

As people who live in the UK & Ireland will know, the weather is a bit unpredictable a lot of the time, 4 seasons in one day. This week has been super nice weather and although most days after work I'm too tired to do much, On Wednesday myself and my friend Debora decided to make the most of this lovely weather and  headed to Hyde Park for the day. Debora rented a Barclay's bike and I wore my Rollerblades. We had such a lovely day, relaxing and good vibes. Maybe this is the start of the summer weather! Here's to hoping :)





What do you like to do on sunny days? Let me know in the comments!

Chloë x

3 comments:

  1. I like to soak it up and get as much of a tan as I possibly can;-)
    From Annie ToadRoad http://toadroadfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love! I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! You can find out more about this award here: http://modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com/2013/05/versatile-liebster-awards-5-3.html

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love being outside. just hanging out with friends and, off course, having some ice cream.
    xx

    ReplyDelete