Monday 7 January 2013

Me, Myself & Chloë

Hola Amigos,

So I thought I should would do this little 'get to know me' tag so ya'll can learn a little more about me, I do apologize in advance if this post gets a bit rambly & long,I will try my best to keep the answers short and sweet but I can't promise anything.. Sorry. so lets getting cracking :)


1.Are you named after anyone? I'm pretty sure my parents called me Chloë because my mother was reading a book and one of the characters was Called Chloe, she loved the name so hey presto that's how that happened. 
2. When was the last time you cried? I'm not actually sure, if anything I was probably crying with laughter I think when I was home for Christmas. 
3. Do you have kids? Nopeidy nope 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah, although I wouldn't try wake me up or eat oranges around me. 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? umm sometimes, I think I use to use it a lot more, which annoyed my parents somewhat.. oops 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Yes! That would be pretty awesome to be honest.
7. What's your favorite cereal? Oh gosh being a lover of cereals this is a hard one but at the moment (this is a pretty boring lame answer) I am loving Bran Flakes.. I know how terribly exciting I am buuut other than that I love Special K, coco pops, wheetos, & Chocolate shreddies..yuuuum i'm getting hungry now. 
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their smile :)
9. What is your eye colour? Hazel. Sometimes blue. Sometimes green. Sometimes yellow/grey.. it changes like the weather.. well the UK weather anyway! 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I love a mix and match of both. 
11. Favorite smells? Coffee, I could sit and smell a bag of coffee all day if I could! 
12. Summer or winter? Winter 100%
13. Computer or television? Computer, not a huge television person anymore and besides if I wanted to watch TV i could watch it on the computer!
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? I would say Hong Kong would be :) 
15. Do you have any special talents? I'm not that one with a lot of talents no.. but I can lick my nose with my tongue.. 
16. Where were you born? Dublin, Ireland 
17. What are your hobbies? Scrapbooking, creating, fashion, make up, I like to bake every once in a while, going on long walks and trying new things :) 
18. Do you have any pets? At home in Ireland I have 2 fish called Salt & Vinegar.
19. Favorite movie? The Notebook, Little Miss Sunshine & My sisters keeper
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes I have a brother a year older than me (22) and a younger sister (16) :)
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Follow my dreams. I want to wake up and spend the day doing something that I love surrounded by people I love. 

  So there you go, I hope that didn't bore you too much 
Anymore questions? Just ask, I don't bite.. usually! x

No comments:

Post a Comment